1) RSME 2019, with the title “Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics: A Lagrangian method for wave energy devices”, organised by Universidad de Cantabria, Santander, 04/02/2019.
2) II International Congress on Water: Floods and Droughts, with the title “DualSPHysics: a numerical tool to study extreme floods and debris flows”, organised by Universidade de Vigo, 27/10/2016.
3) 10a Jornadas de Hidráulica, Recursos Hídricos e Ambiente, with the title “SPH modelling in engineering: coastal protection and WECs design”, organised by Facultade de Engenharia, Universidade do Porto (Portugal), 27/04/2016.
4) SPH Workshop at FHR, with the title “DualSPHysics to real-life engineering problems”, organised by Flanders Hydraulic Research (Belgium), 07/02/2014.
5) Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) – Grand Challenges and State-of-the-art for Industrial Applications, with the title “SPH Simulation of Coastal Problems with GPUs”, organised by UK Meshless Methods Network in Manchester (United Kingdom), 10/10/2013.
6) 7th Subrata Chakrabarti International Conference on Fluid Structure Interaction, with the title “Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics applied in fluid structure interaction”, organised by Wessex Institute, Gran Canaria, 10/04/2013.
7) CCP12 Meshless + HPC Workshop, with the title “A massively parallel Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics scheme using CPU-GPU clusters”, organised by Cardiff School of Engineering, 16/05/2012.
- Invited session in “VI International Conference on Particle-Based Methods” in Barcelona, 2019.
- Main organiser of “12th International SPHERIC Workshop” in Ourense, 2017.
- “3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop” in Parma, 2017.
- International Symposium on Water 2016 in Ourense, 2016.
- “2nd DualSPHysics Users Workshop” in Manchester, 2016.
- Main organiser of “2nd Iberian Workshop on Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics” in Ourense, 2015.
- “1st DualSPHysics Users Workshop” in Manchester, 2015.
- Main organiser of “Iberian Workshop Advances on Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics” in Ourense, 2013.
- “6th ERCOFTAC Iberian West Pilot Centre, Partners’ Meeting” in Vigo, 2011.
- “SPHERIC 2nd International Workshop” in Madrid, 2007.
- “X International Congress of Oceanography in the Bay of Biscay” in Vigo, 2006.
- “Hydrodynamic Modelling of the Iberian Atlantic Margin” in Laias, 2005.
- 22-23 January 2020: Numerical modelling of WEC using SPH models, Ourense, Spain
- 5-6 September 2019: DualSPHysics: a SPH-based method for engineering, Salerno, Italy
- 13 December 2018: Introduction to Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics & DualSPHysics, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- 22 October 2018: 4th DualSPHysics Users Workshop, Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisbon, Portugal
- 27 September 2018: Short Course on “CFD for Free Surface Flows by SPH”, University of Florence, Italy
- 25 June 2018: 13th SPHERIC Workshop, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- 19 June 2018: Course: “DualSPHysics: Numerical tool in coastal engineering and marine energy”, CEDEX, Madrid, Spain
- 10 April 2018: SPH 2-day CPD Course, University of Manchester, UK
- 13 November 2017: 3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop, University of Parma, Italy
- 17 October 2017: 1st SPHERIC Workshop in Asia. Beijing, China
- 12 June 2017: 12th SPHERIC Workshop, Universidade de Vigo, Ourense, Spain
- 15 June 2015: 10th SPHERIC Workshop, Parma University, Parma, Italy
- 7 February 2014: SPH Workshop held at Flanders Hydraulics Research, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2 June 2014: 9th SPHERIC Workshop, Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers in Paris, France
- 3 June 2013: 8th SPHERIC Workshop, SINTEF, Trondheim, Norway
- 1 June 2012: 7th SPHERIC Worskhop, Monash University Prato Centre, Prato, Italy
“Desarrollo de simulaciones basadas en DualSPHysics y la integración del mismo en un entorno de diseño de dispositivos e infraestructuras marinas avanzadas”. Company: “Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas, S.A“. PI: R. Gómez Gesteira & A.J.C. Crespo. 01/11/2013-30/6/2014. Budget: 22.542 €.